The plastic bottle is one of the garbage which can’t be decomposed in the ground. Many plastic bottles end up in the ocean and pollute the ocean. We need a solution to turn the problem into a solution.
In order to advantage the plastic bottles at your home, you can recycle it into various things that useful for your house. Here are some creative things from that you can follow :
– Plant Pot You can create a vertical garden using the plastic bottles as the plant pots if you don╒t have enough space for gardening in your backyard or front yard. As it’s in the form of the name, the garden will be in the form of vertical shapes by hanging the plastic pots on the wall. Here are the steps on making the plastic pots. Take an empty plastic bottle of medium or big size plastic mineral water. Make a rectangle hole in the middle of the plastic bottle. You can make some small holes in the bottom of the pots so the water can drip through the holes. You can manage to pots to be hanged along the wall or all over the wall.
– The Flower and Plants Decoration You can make a beautiful ornament for your living room by advantaging the plastic bottles. There are many pattern and shape of the flower made of plastic bottles. For the clear direction and steps, you can find it on the internet. The big size plastic bottle can be transformed into the vase and branch of the tree. All you have to do is remove the top part and cut the body into tiny pieces. You can make the flowers from the plastic bag. You can put up the flowers into the stalk using the glue.
– Piggy Banks It must be fun to do the DIY project at home with your children. You can create some cute piggy banks from plastic bottles by decorating the empty plastic bottles with sheets paper, fake sticky eyes, marker, and craft wire. You will need small plastic bottles. For the first step, you can make a small hole for inserting the money. The next step is wrapping the bottle with the paper and placing the fake eyes into the bottle cap. You can add a smile or on the cap. For the last touch, you can create the ears using the paper and put the tail from the wire.
Here are some ideas of DIY plastic bottle crafts that you can try at home. You can transform the plastic bottle into plant pots, flower & plant decorations, and piggy banks.
Having some pairs of old jeans and you don’t know what to do with them? Check the article to find out what your old jeans can turn into! Jeans have strong fabric that can be an advantage for making various cute things.
– Shoulder Bag A pair of old jeans can be transformed into various awesome things. One of them is a shoulder bag. You can cut the upper part of your old jeans and sew the bottom into a bag pattern. You can use the other part as the bag straps. This stylish bag is suitable to hang out or go grocery shopping.
– Jeans Basket You can transform your old jeans into a basket for your craft supplies. It is very easy to make. You need the longer part of your old jeans. You can cut it into two or three parts. It can be adjusted with how big you want for your baskets. You need to prepare cotton fabric as the inner part. You can combine the fabric and sew it together. Don’t forget to sew the edge of the fabric. You need to manage the fabric into the basket shape and put your supplies in it.
You can transform your old jeans into a basket for your craft supplies. It is very easy to make. You need the longer part of your old jeans. You can cut it into two or three parts. It can be adjusted with how big you want for your baskets. You need to prepare cotton fabric as the inner part. You can combine the fabric and sew it together. Don’t forget to sew the edge of the fabric. You need to manage the fabric into the basket shape and put your supplies in it.
– Bracelets This is another great project to do with your sewing machine. You can create a unique pattern with colorful threads along the denim fabric if you have the embroidery feature in your sewing machine. You can choose the hard part of the jeans to be used as the bracelets. Using the hasp you can hook the edge of the fabric and put it in the bracelet chain. It will be beautiful accessories to use or give it as a gift.
– Small Pouch One of the simple DIY projects to do with the jeans is turning it into the simple pouch. You can sew it manually or with the help of a sewing machine. There are dozens of online simple pouch pattern that can be downloaded through the internet. Find one of your favorite there! You can add a simple ribbon or cotton lining with contrast color for making your pouch elegant.
– DIY Necklace Have you ever thought to make your own accessories from your old jeans? Well, you can start your business by modifying the old jeans into a beautiful necklace. Of course, you can combine the necklace with lace or silk ribbon as the string.
A pair of old jeans can be transformed into various things which really attractive and has economic value. You can start your crafting business by turning the old jeans into a nice shoulder bag, a basket, a bracelet, a small pouch, and a necklace.
You must be amazed at how a bottle cap can be changed into a beautiful craft in the right hands. As an effort to recycle the plastic bottles, you can follow some ideas of turning the bottle caps into some unique DIY crafts. Bottle caps value as useless waste which doesn’t have economic value. If you are such a person with that thought, you should change your mindset and see how some unique crafts can be made from the bottle caps.
DIY Coffee Table Top
If you have an old coffee table with a damaged top part, you can renew it using the bottle caps. First of all, you need to clean the surface of your old coffee table. Once, you make sure that you have finished it; you can arrange different bottle caps on the table. You can design the pattern as you like. You can arrange it based on the color or just do it randomly. You can attach the bottle caps on the table using the special glue. For the final touch, you can cover the coffee table using the glass and make the lining at the edge for the safety.
You can create a unique key holder using the bottle cap as the main material. You can clean it wrap it with felt fabric. The plain felt will look less interesting, therefore you can stitch small letters or symbol to make it attractive for. Another way is by making the small hole in the metal bottle cap and writes unique words on the inner side of the bottle cap. In order to finish your key holder project, you need to put the key chain into the bottle caps.
Do you know that you can make a small container using the plastic bottle cap? You can take two bottle caps and make it a small container. You can use put together the necks of the bottle caps together and create a waterproof container.
You can decorate your old mirror using the colorful bottle caps by arranging them around the edge of the mirror. It will give unique look and make the room bright and alive. The metal bottle caps are a suitable option for this project. It has a unique look and design which can make the plain mirror looking amazing and gorgeous.
The bottle caps can transform into various DIY crafts. They are a DIY coffee table top, key holder, small container and mirror frame.
If you have a lot of cardboard in your house, you can recycle your old cardboard into some attractive stuff. It can be your DIY projects at home. Here are some ideas that can come up using old cardboard.
Cardboard Make up Shelf
If you are a makeup addict, you must treasure a lot of makeup stuff in your room. By using the old cardboard at home, you can transform it into a beautiful cardboard makeup shelf with the help of internet, scissors, and glue. First of all, you need to decide what size and design of your DIY makeup shelf. You can find the pattern and tutorials by browsing on the internet. All you need to do is following up the instruction and transfer the pattern on your cardboard. After having the pattern, you can cut the pattern and assemble it into a new DIY makeup shelf.
The thickness and stiffness of the cardboard can be advantaged to be the picture frames. You can make any shapes that you love as the basic patterns. You can wrap the cardboard using the bright fabric or cure patterned paper. You can place your pictures on the frame of the picture and place it on your bedroom.
If you have children, you can use the cardboard to make the DIY pencil case. It will be a great project to do together with your children. You can help them by making the pattern and cut it for them. The pattern of the cardboard pencil case is so simple and easy to follow. You can find the tutorials on the internet or you can design it by yourself. The box shape is the simplest one. The children can help you to glue or color the pencil case.
The old cardboard can be transformed into various attractive things which are useful for you. You can make the makeup shelf, picture frames and pencil case from the old cardboard.
You might hear these words more lately compare to use to be. As the earth gets suffered by the global warming caused by human activities that don’t care about the environment, you have to start doing a real action for making earth a better place for living. One of them through the action called Go Green.
What is Go Green?
Go Green is the action to save the earth from the damaged and global warming caused by human, pollution and environmental damage. There are many steps to do to help the earth breath more and make better changes in the environment. Human owned much from earth. We used natural recourses for supporting our lifestyle. You must not aware of how many plastic and styrofoam you get after you have your grocery shopping or taking away your meals from your favorite restaurant.
You can be a part of go green by doing the simple thing in your life. You must be aware of your surrounding and try to do the 3R (reduce, reuse, recycle). Going green can mean more than that and you can start to form the basic thing within yourself. Try to reduce the use of plastic and another package that hard to recycle. You can bring your own cup when buying the coffee. No need to ask for a plastic straw. You can directly drink from your cup or use your own stainless straw which can be washed after using it. You can bring your box to buy meals. No need to use plastic to bring your grocery stuff, you can prepare the fabric bag from home.
The Advantages of Go Green
There are many advantages that we can get by going green. It can give advantages to the community and the environment. Going green means care about the environment. Some people try to work by bike to reduce gas emission. The main benefit will go back to the community because it provides the living thing and human with fresh air and more oxygen. It can help to minimize the risk of various disease caused by pollution.
The act of reducing, reuse and recycle also help nature growing more. It means no more illegal logging, flooding and protects the forest ecosystem, by protecting the forest, we conserve with the wildlife and improve the air quality.
Go Green can be defined as an act to save the earth from damaged and global warming. There are many advantages of going green, such as more fresh air, minimize pollution and protect wildlife.
Trash diet is a term for designing a method of producing the least waste from individual’s daily consumption. Most people called it as “zero waste” movement. This nickname scares many who haven’t learned the process yet. It is not about eliminating all kind of waste. Instead of suffocating individuals, trash dieting is relatively easy to follow.
Cut Shopping Items
In every house, there is one time for big cleaning. It is not just any ordinary cleaning, since all outdated products and leftovers are being thrown out of refrigerator and cabinet. Upon seeing the amount of unused items, you cannot ignore the fact that there are too many of them. The more items to throw means more wasted money.
When it is time to do grocery shopping, keep it mind to buy the basic needs only. Pass or ignore discounted items area. This is where many buyers are tempted to put unnecessary items just because they are “cheaper”. If they are not in the shopping list, skip them.
Say No To Disposable
Buying disposable packaging might seem convenient at first. Stop and think for a minute. More disposable bag or carton at home is equal to more trash. It will be against the whole idea of trash dieting. In addition, they will make the space looks messier in no time.
Instead of grabbing disposable materials, opt for more reusable items. They are glass, stainless cup and clay. Try to think another way to use the material after it is emptied. Easier option is choosing the reusable version of the product. Be open minded and admit that most daily items are reusable.
Is it hard to start trash dieting? Not really. It all comes back to one’s mind power only. By relying on rationality instead of impulsive thought, anyone could pass the diet without any serious problem. If you don’t believe it, try for yourself.